Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Here we go...

I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I guess it's time to take the plunge. It's a lot easier to read other people's blogs than actually have the guts to write something of my own. It's also intimidating to start writing after reading what my friends and family have to say. Their deep thoughts and great writing seem so effortless!

I'll try to share what's going on in my small world...of 2nd grade, living in a new (big) city and being newly married. However, I make no guarantees as to the depth of my 2nd grade thinking right now...schools almost out, and I'm counting down the days! We'll see how it goes... Okay, this post has taken way too long to write...the perfectionist side of me keeps changing every sentence. I guess this is good enough...

No comments: