Sunday, April 20, 2008

A few of our favorite things...

Puppy dogs... She LOVES dogs... Her voice goes up an octave when she sees a dog. I don't think she got this from her mom... I was scared to death of dogs when I was her age.

Playing the piano...


Sweeping...this girl loves the broom. Also something she did NOT get from her mom.


And anything small she finds on the ground, like these pecans. I really just thought this was a funny picture. I love her hair... It looks so much like Matt's hair.

7 comments:

The Doty's Dish said...

I love her hair too!!! That and her facial expressions are my favorite things about Reese!

Anonymous said...

precious pictures of a precious little girl. Ilove her hair and everything about her. Hope to see her soon. Love Nana

JENNY said...

haha! I love the pictures. Her hair is getting so long. Love it! Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

This must have been such a great day... with Reese getting to experience all her favorite things all in the same day. Next time you blog about her favorite things, I'll be expecting a picture of us together.
Love you,
Jor

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! I just love sitting back and seeing what she will do next! She is so sweet and beautiful, and those are things she did get from her mom. Looking forward to a play date soon! If Cousins Brynn and Meg can keep up with her! :)

Lynn said...

Precious girl for sure! I love the one of her with the family dog. Of course, no one has commented on our dog, Tammy and how cute she is! But, with Reese in the picture she outshines the dog. Love you guys.

EDS said...

Hampton loves brooms too! He also likes to vacuum.

I enjoy following your blog. Reese is TOO CUTE!!!