Thursday, March 05, 2009

A few more pictures for the family...

Check out her new tap shoes and leotard... Thanks cousin Sarah for sharing! She loves to dance like "Annie"...which is her new favorite movie.


A Valentine's Day ponytail... Her hair is such a mess 99% of the time, and she'll only let me put her hair up occasionally...and then 5 minutes later, she rips out the rubber band. And her hair is a mess again.


She loves these 2 puppies... They go everywhere she goes.



Going "night night" with her babies...




Her beautiful new ballet costume from Pops and JoJo...

So glad to see MiMi!

8 comments:

annalee said...

what a little dancer you have on your hands! how does she get even cuter every day?!
wish we could meet for lunch in houston today:)

Lauren said...

Jenna, Reese is SO, SO precious and adorable! My favorite is the ballet costume with the crown. LOVE it. You and Matt are doing such a great job! Reese is one very, very blessed little girl :) Love you guys!

Lynn said...

SO GLAD to see these pictures. I would, however, like to see a family shot. REALLY MISS you guys. I know you are looking forward to Spring Break company. Wish I was tagging along. I am going to come sometime though, I promise. Love your little dancer...maybe you could video some dance moves. LOVE YOU ALL.

jody said...

Looks like we needed a few sizes smaller in those ballet slippers! She is so funny--a little "dress up princess". Can't wait to see her tapping in person. Love y'all...jojo

JENNY said...

I love her leotard! She looks adorable. I need to see her so I can teach her some of my dance moves. haha!

Anonymous said...

kenneth2004copeReese, your missouri grandpapa would love to see and hold you. We are so proud of you all. love, papa and grammy.

Giggi said...

Sweet little Reese! I miss you guys! Hope you are having a fun spring break with Pops & JoJo! One of these days Tine & I are going to make it out there! Love ya'll!

sylvia said...

she looks so much like matt in the picture with diane!! miss yall!