Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Girls' Trip 2006

I'm back in Houston after a wonderful weekend in Longview with my girlfriends from ACU... I can't even begin to express how much I love these girls! I'm already a little depressed to be back in the real world without them. We had so much fun doing girl things...watching movies, eating, shopping and talking until 3:00 in the morning... Here are a few pictures from my favorite weekend so far in 2006...

Here's our amazingly talented friend Mary's store in Tyler. She makes her own baby bedding and decorates baby rooms... Her store is so precious. I think we all had a hard time not getting caught up in baby fever.






And here's a picture of our annual shopping trip to Payless shoes...one of the few stores that fits every budget. We can usually count on all getting the same pair of shoes. It's so much more fun to shop with a group of 10 other girls. We get a few stares when we burst through the doors...we are a little loud and out of control!

I can't wait for another trip with my girls! I love them all so much... Thanks for a wonderful weekend Sara, Kate, Christine, Tamara, Jaymie, Mindi, Mary, Kayci, Beth and Kami! And we missed the girls that couldn't make it...I love you too Joci, Natalie, Jennifer and Leah! It wasn't the same without you...

I'm sure more pictures will come soon... I'm still waiting for pictures from the dance party we had after watching "Girls Just Want to Have Fun".

5 comments:

jocelyn said...

you girls look cute! I wish I could have been there to see Mary's store and buy shoes at Payless! It turns out shoes in Croatia are very expensive...mostly imported from Italy, I think. So I would really like to see a cheap shoe store about now!

I'm glad you girls had fun. I miss dance parties! Maybe if you come to Europe this summer, we can have a dance party. I'm sure Mark and Matt would love that!

Love you, cuz! Talk to you soon.
Joci

Kate said...

It was so good to get to see and hang out with you for more than just an afternoon! I love that we still have dance parties! We'll might need to keep practicing the airplane!

Lynn said...

Jen....I thought about you a couple of times this weekend realizing you were on your girly trip. TOO much fun. I am so glad that you have that! Yall don't ever stop...Your friends sound amazing and of course I think how fortunate they are to have you. Love you bunches AUNT LYNN....

Leah said...

sniffy, sniffy I missed y'all too. Dance party and Shopping??!!!
Man, I missed out. I will be there this summer though!!!

Deana Nall said...

Payless ROCKS.