Here are a few highlights from my week:
* The Office premiered on Thursday night! I LOVE that show... It was hilarious. We taped the show if anyone needs to borrow it.
* We ordered pizza Monday night. Pizza might be my favorite food...sad, but true.
* My jeans don't fit anymore. This really isn't a highlight at all...just thought I'd share. I actually had to rubberband the button closed so I could wear my "jeans and spirit shirt" today. I need to go buy some new jeans...I know.
* Found out my friend Katy Ann's coming to visit soon... Yeah!
* Matt and I watched "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" and "Madea's Family Reunion" this week. I thought both movies were hilarious.
* Found out Justin and Hollie are having a baby boy! I'm so excited for them... Now we just have to wait about 5 more weeks to figure out what we're having...
* It actually felt like fall for a few days in Houston. It's back in the 90's already...but it was beautiful for a few days... Fall is my favorite season!
* And of course, visiting my sweet family in Smithville! We had so much fun...being lazy, shopping, eating, and playing with younger cousins.
I think that's about it... That's a glimpse into an exciting week in my life.