Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All in a day's work...

We're enjoying our time in Abilene before we move to North Carolina in June. Reese has LOVED the attention from grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and friends. Those first few weeks in North Carolina will be a rude awakening for Reese. Here are a few more pictures of Reese's day-to-day activities...And I just noticed that she's naked in most pictures...which is a true representation of how we spend the majority of our day. I have more pictures to post soon of Mother's Day weekend with Reese's cousins, Brooks & Riley...but I have to upload them first.


4 comments:

JENNY said...

We are just going to have to come visit you in NC so Reese doesn't get lonely. Cute pictures!

Giggi said...

Cute pictures! Boy, does the blue car bring back memories! I think she looks alot like some old pictures I have of her Mommy & cousins!

Lynn said...

I also seem to recognize that blue/white car! It sure made me smile. We wish we could see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna...Reese is adorable. Are you guys staying in Abilene til you move?? If you are, I would love to get together sometime.

Lindsey Mowchan King