A cold front hit Houston today. Today on the playground it was a muggy 92 degrees... This is not my idea of a cold front or fall weather! Yesterday it almost hit 100 degrees...so I guess I should be happy with 92. But I'm not. Fall is my favorite season. I've been looking forward to cooler weather since July. I'm not sure why I live in Houston. I'm still waiting for fall...
A few reasons I love fall...
1. I don't sweat when I walk to my car at 6:30 in the morning.
2. Football games
3. Fall smells so good...cooler air...fires in the fireplace.
4. You can put away summer clothes and pull out your turtlenecks and boots...but really in Houston that doesn't happen until January. And then it only lasts for a week.
5. I like to see the colorful leaves falling...but again, that doesn't really apply to Houston.
6. Pumpkins are fun.
7. Cute kids in Halloween costumes
And there are so many more...